Halewood International - Seal Water Recovery System (1st June 2013)
ABM have an excellent long term relationship with Halewood International Ltd and they approached us for an innovative solution for their vacuum pump seal water systems.
The seal water systems attached to the bottle fillers in the packaging hall at Huyton, wasted vast amounts of water.
ABM have many years' experience and a proven track record in this field and designed a system solution that could potentially save 4300 litres of water per hour
Once the system was designed, installed and commissioned the figures over the first month alone showed significant cost savings and predicted a further six figure sum cost savings on waste water per annum.
A further two systems have since been installed with similar water reduction.
This Turnkey Project Included:
- Various data gathering on site
- Mechanical, Electrical and Software Design and Installation
- Working around Scheduled Production to avoid downtime
- Handshakes with other Systems
- Local Touchscreen Operator Interface
- Recording of Water consumption on existing Site Scada System