Joseph Holts - New CIP Unit (16th February 2013)
ABM have successfully installed a new CIP Unit at Joseph Holts' long established brewery in central Manchester.
Joseph Holts needed a new CIP system to improve the cleaning regime and to make savings on the costly chemicals used during cleaning of the brewery's vessels and extensive pipework.
ABM's solution of a fully automated single circuit unit allowed the operators improve both the performance and speed compared to the previous cleaning regime.
The installation and commissioning process were completed in around 2 weeks complete with extensive operator training.
This Turnkey Project included the following
- Installation of a 3 Tank CIP System
- Process Pipework Design/Installation
- Automatic Routing Manifolds
- All Panel/Field Wiring Design/Installation
- Allen Bradley CompactLogix PLC wth Intouch Scada Operator Station
- Control System Design / Installation